Saturday 14 May 2011

I JUST FOUND SEVERAL DATES ON ONE SITE

AND IT WASN'T MATCHINFINITY.COM (Although I've found a fair few in my time)

Anyway darlings, here are some crucial rules when setting up an account on a non dating website when you're trying to find a date...

I just created an account on this WKD website --->> MY PARTY GENIE (.com!!!) <<--- It allowed me to actually stalk any guy of my choice to find out WHAT and WHERE and WHICH party they would be that night!

Last night one member said they were gonna be at China White, he was TALL, HANDSOME, and DARK! I rocked up to the club in my favourate rainbow coloured tee, my jimmy choo's and I ditched the panties out of the cab window, and voila!!! I found him! Now we're party mates and we're gonna stay in contact via the website!

xx GFOTY xx

No comments:

Post a Comment