Thursday 24 March 2011

HOW CAN I LIVE WITHOUT YOU?

GIRLS. A MAJOR FYI RIGHT HERE. CATCHPHRASES ARE THE BOMB! To make sure you are a nominee to be a GFOTY you should keep these 5 love song catchphrases in your head at ALL times.
  1. "How can I live without you?" - (occasionally follow it with a gentle whisper of "i want to know") - Leanne Rimes
  2. "And I wish that you could be the one I die with, and I pray that you're the one I build my home with, I hope I love you all my life" - Daniel Bedingfield, If you're not the one
  3. I've been alone with you inside my mind, and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times" - Lionell Ritchie, Hello is it me your looking for?
  4. Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, i'll be watching you." Every Breath you Take - The Police
  5. "Don't want to close my eyes, dont want to fall asleep, cos i'd miss you babe, and i don't want to miss a thing" I don't want to miss a thing - Aerosmith
How much he will love this! If you mess up on one half way through, pretend you think you're pregnant and he'll forget that you forgot the words. BLISS!

x GFOTY x

No comments:

Post a Comment