Wednesday 6 April 2011

I DO.

BEEN QUITE SLOW RECENTLY. REASON WHY?! BECAUSE I'VE BEEN RESEARCHING THE BEST NEW WAY TO GET YOUR MAN TO SAY "I AM".

GIRLS! It's so simple! ALL WE NEED TO DO IS CHANGE OUR SURNAMES!

Reason being: Our boyfs don't want to introduce us to his friends by saying (read below!!!)

Guy 1: "Bredrins, CHECK THIS OUT! I'm dating this really hot CHICK! - She gives great Blow-J's and doesnt ask for anything back!"

Guys plural: "WOW man! What's her name?"

Guy 1: Jessica Hardmeat

Guys plural: (they'd totally be lolling right now..)

END OF SCENARIO

This is the trick! You give your self an awful surname, he'll hate it, and then he'll marry you so you can share a normal surname! No longer will you be 'Jessica Hardmeat' But you could be 'Jessica Brown" or 'Jessica Green'

Try it out.
I know it will work.

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoGirlfriendoftheyearoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Here's a list of to saw a few which we could change them to. CLICK ON "CLICK!"

No comments:

Post a Comment