Sunday 24 July 2011

2 BECAME NUN :-0

Why just last week, I had 2 guys on the go.. I will call one Jarvis, and I will call the other one Colin (For law suit purpouses..) Anyway, I was walking down the road with Jarvis one day in LONDON TOWN!N!N!N! And through the window of a taxi I could see Colin sitting through the clear clean glass drinking a cup of hot coffee..

This got me going.

So.. Jarvis had obvs not met Colin (because obviously I'd be single if that happened) But he saw the way I was looking at Colin and asked me why i was eyeing him up from a far..

I didn't know what to say..

SUDDENLY.

It hit me that all I need to say is that I like the taste of coffee and I wanted a Starbucks..

In that instance, Jarvez whisked me off my feet and in to the nearest Starbucks where he bought me a LARGE BLACK AMERICANO.

This is where I unfortunately happened to bump in to a Large Black American man who happened to be Colin.

SO WHAT HAPPENED NEXT??

I panicked and soiled myself all over the Starbucks floor, and tried to run for the bathroom but happened to slip into my own Soil.

NEITHER JARVIS OR COLIN DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

I was a dumped women... :---(

THEN!!! GOD HAVE MERCY!!! GOD DID HAVE MERCY!!!

A lady with a nice <3heart<3 picked me up and took me to one side, held my hand and we tenderly walked off in to the distance. She told me a Nunnery was waiting my way, and that lots of good feelings happen there.

I smiled, thinking about the feeling of being in a safe, lovely, women run brothel..

Went there..

And never went back.

A STORY. A STORY FOR US ALL..

LOW AND BEHOLD.

xxx Gfoty xxx May my thoughts be with you.


3 comments:

  1. Tantra is an ancient healing technique formed many centuries ago. It was developed to release natural energy within the body to deal with physical and emotional trauma. Tanta allows us to say yes to pleasure and by exploring this hedonistic pursuit we embrace sexual happiness and ecstasy.

    There are different types of Tantra practised in society today; tantric yoga, tantric meditation, tantric sex and tantric massage. It takes years to perform these forms of tantra with perfection. Tantra massage uses the power of touch, light pressure to the chakras, deep breathing and visualisation to heal and soothe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new london great uk message http://www.suprememassagelondon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.nuru-massage.net #more
    http://thaistylemassage.co.uk #hot
    http://www.tantricmassage-london.com #cool

    ReplyDelete